Söderhavet is growing and we are now looking for digital concept director
· Change shit forever.
· Drive and develop Söderhavet’s user experience process.
· Plan and manage relevant client workshops.
· Research and produce insights on everything from customer behaviour/
experience to industry trends.
· Identify and develop business opportunities from clients.
· Change agent, always challenge status quo.
· Passionate about design, brands and new technology.
· Big believer in ‘design thinking’ as method and mind set.
· Minimum 5+ years experience working on the agency side.
· Love a challenge and get the ‘big picture’ quickly.
· A real team player, you thrive in in a highly collaborative, flexible and creative environment.
· Knockout presentations skills + good writing skills.
· Creative, curious, kind and fun-loving.
Interested? Send your application and CV: email@example.com
Söderhavet is an award winning design agency with a strong digital focus. Based on our long heritage of ’design thinking’ – innovation and human centred methodology – we offer agile strategies, brand identities and services covering all touch points along the customer journey. Söderhavet works with some of Sweden’s most prominent brands, and as a confirmation of our effectiveness, we recently won the award ‘Agency of the year’ in its category in Sweden.
Söderhavet’s design philosophy, “we design for transformation”, affects everything we do – from our processes and strategic directions to how we design the user experience. But it also affects you; To work at Söderhavet you have to thrive in an environment of constant change. And it’s quite likely that you might be a person that foresee many changes before our clients or before our clients’ competitors; We believe that this creates opportunities both for our clients and for Söderhavet.
So why join Söderhavet? Apart from all the exciting projects and great clients/brands, we have a strong organizational culture; Söderhavet puts a lot of emphasis on creating a positive and creative atmosphere. We continuously challenge ourselves and each other. And not the least – we think it’s important to have fun!