As a CX strategist at Söderhavet you will join our cross-disciplinary team of experts in design, UX, customer research and creative ideation. In this context, you will emphasize aligning our clients’ business objectives, consumer insights, and market opportunities into effective strategies and plans. You will provide strategic advice assisting our clients to create consistency and excellence across all touch points along the customer journey; always with the aim of creating the best possible customer experience.
• Closely collaborate with our Research Director to identify and validate consumer needs, market opportunities, the competitive landscape and strategic priorities
• Based on relevant insights, craft effective and modern strategies and plans
• Lead and facilitate strategic planning and discovery sessions/workshops with clients and internal teams
• Use visualization tools to capture critical drivers, behaviors etc. of target segments (for example: journey maps etc)
• Systematically keep up with trends and provide relevant insights
• Provide analysis of results and optimization ideas to Account and Business directors in order to grow accounts and improve client goals
• Take an active part in developing our service offering
• Minimum 3 years of agency/consultancy experience and relevant education
• Minimum 3 years of documented experience in crafting modern digital strategies and providing strategy consulting to clients. You have strong ideas as to how today’s hyper changing world affects the approach to strategy in modern organizations
• A persuasive communicator with the confidence and skills to deliver oral presentations as well as lead workshops
• Since many of our clients are Swedish, the applicant needs to be fluent in Swedish
• Experience in design-thinking, agile methodologies and processes, thrive on change
• Value driven, kind, curious and passionate about design, digital and new technology
So why join Söderhavet? Apart from all the exciting projects and great clients/brands, we have a strong organizational culture; Söderhavet puts a lot of emphasis on creating a positive and creative atmosphere. We continuously challenge ourselves and each other. And not the least – we think it’s important to have fun! Söderhavet has a Collective agreement (kollektivavtal).
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV to Frida Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org